pin it button

Friday, December 5, 2014

Good Luck Card + Deal of the Decade

Good Luck card by Karen Pedersen

Each Friday this month I will be featuring a project I've made using stamp sets that qualify for Deal of the Decade, which is running all through December. This simple standard (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest a long time ago and now the link is not working for me to give credit to whomever created the original card.  It was done much differently, but it did inspire me. Thank you, unknown artist!   All products I used to create this card are listed at the end of this post with links and photos for your convenience.

With all of the excitement of so much going on this year it's easy to lose track of important things...like the DEAL OF THE DECADE.  With the Deal of the Decade, in December, when you purchase $50 or more on one order (before shipping and tax) you can choose any (no limits to how many) C or D sized stamp sets from the Annual Expressions catalog for only $10 (that's up to a $7.95 savings per set!).   When ordering on my website,  you'll be prompted to add your sets at the end of the ordering process before you check out.  There will be a drop down menu for you to choose whichever sets you want that qualify.



Today I am featuring 2 sets that are part of this deal and that get a lot of use at my house.

Casual Expressions Stamp Set - D1525
One Way Borders Stamp Set - C1561

Don't forget that when you spend $50 (before shipping and tax) you ALSO qualify for the December Stamp of the Month (Cutie Pie) for only $5 (that's a $12.95 savings!).  Cool Beans!  You'll also receive a prompt to add that to your order at the end when ordering on my website.


For your reference, here are all the sets that qualify for your unlimited $10 sets for Deal of the Decade. What a GREAT time to get some inexpensive but nice gifts!











2 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

I love my "One Way Borders" stamp set, but I don't pull it out nearly often enough. This...THIS is exactly the inspiration I need to get it inky.

Laurel said...

Love your pretty card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails