pin it button

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Simply Inspired Seasonal Expressions 1 Blog Hop/Valentine Cards

Welcome to the Simply Inspired Seasonal Expressions 1 Blog Hop!  I'm sure you will not be disappointed!  We will be showing you art projects we've created with products in the BRAND SPANKIN' NEW SEASONAL EXPRESSIONS I MINI-CATALOG that debuted yesterday, December 1 and goes through March 31, 2015. This book is full of beautiful new products!  If you don't already have a Close To My Heart Consultant of your own, you can purchase these featured items right here on my website.  

If you have come here from the dynamite Debbi Fournier's blog, you are on the right path. This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

I have chosen to feature the new Picture My Life Heartstrings Collection and to use them a little bit "outside the box."  These cards are GREAT for pocket scrapbooking, and have been packaged in a smaller collection that is affordable to anyone at $8.95.  Instead of scrapbooking with these cards, I decided to create some Valentine cards with them instead.  I created 3 cards in less than an hour total.  I've also used a couple of new embellishments on these cards, as well as some tried and true ones that have been around a while. At the end of the post you'll see a list of the products used as well as photos and links to my website for your convenience.  


I created all of the Valentines using our bulk standard size White Daisy Cards and Envelopes. At $14.95 for 50 cards and envelopes, they are a real bargain!




Here are the cards I used from the Heartstrings Picture My Life Kit to create my Valentine cards. The cool thing about this kit is that Close To My Heart has given you two of each card.  In fact there are 20 - 4" x 6" cards (2 each of 10 designs) and 36 - 3" x 4" cards (2 each of 18 designs). So, if I use a few for Valentine cards, I still have plenty for my pocket scrapbooking.


Lastly, here are a few close ups of the cards. I love dimension and by adding the embellishments I did as well as some 3D foam tape to pop some things up, I got lots of dimension!




Now hop on over to the delicious Diana Veenendaal's blog to see her work!  Be sure to visit all of the Close To My Heart Consultants in the hop to get some great crafting ideas with brand new Seasonal Expressions products.  There are 17 of us hoppin' this time and you won't want to miss a single project.

Contact me or shop directly from my website to get your Seasonal Expressions I products today. Or, contact me directly (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) with any questions.  Have fun hoppin'!





 

14 comments:

bren said...

Oh Queenie I just love everything you do! So lovely! Gotta Stamp lift!

Pamela OConnor said...

Soooo CUTE!!!

Blythe said...

So cute! I want to go make some!

Lynn D said...

Just darling Karen!

Tina Lovell said...

How fun Karen. I love PML too and you did such an amazing job. My favorite is the camera!

Katy said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love how you used the PML cards!

Margi Gilbertson said...

Love the use of PML cards in different ways. Thanks for sharing the versatility in your fabulous creative ways!

Christine Adams said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your LOVE cards!

Morgan Vogt said...

I love how beautiful and simple these cards are!

Unknown said...

Karen, your cards are just adorable. Love the color combos and the use of PML cards. Amazing talent!

Melissa Robinson said...

All so cute and I love that you used the PML cards for them!

Korinne said...

I love that you showed that you can use PML for cards! I am TOTALLY doing this! Gorgeous as always!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Cards!! I just ordered my PML cards and I will be lifting! :)

Lisa Stenz said...

Karen, is it ever possible to make something that I don't love? These cards are awesome! Just like everything that is created with those incredibly creative hands of yours! *Ü*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails