pin it button

Monday, December 8, 2014

Cupcake Layout with the December Stamp of the Month


Have I mentioned  how much I loooooooove the December Stamp of the Month? Well, I DO!  Forgive me but I just had to mention it again! I just couldn't help myself!



This set was perfect to scrap photos of some of the beautiful cupcakes our daughter, Kori made when she threw a cupcake themed baby shower for our daughter-in-law, Daysha just before she had Sage.  For every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax), this set is yours for only $5 (a $12.95 savings).  Spend $100 and qualify for 2, and so on.  You can order on my website 24/7!

You'll see a few details shots of the layout below and a products used list at the end of the post, complete with photos and links.  Enjoy!

I love using sentiment stamps to create varied backgrounds!

Why not use some staples to attach a few things to your layouts? It's inexpensive and fun!

After coloring my cupcakes and shading them with my alcohol markers, I then used the colorless blender to pick up and remove a bit of color in a few spots to add even more dimension.

I used my journaling pen to add some criss crosses to a few of the stamped hearts. I loved how it added some fun detail to the layout.










2 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

What a fun layout!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

What a darling layout. Sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails