pin it button

Thursday, August 25, 2016

50th Birthday Special Exclusively Through ME!



It's a hard pill to swallow, but my 50th birthday is this Saturday.  Yep, I'm hitting the half century mark.  My hubby asked me last night if there was something special I wanted to do to celebrate and I said, "Yes!  Let's do nothing and pretend it isn't really happening!"

The fact of the matter is that it is happening, so we might as well celebrate, right?  There are four numbers of importance in play here:  I turn 50 on AUGUST (Month 8) 27, and I was born in 1966.  Here's how the special works....

**********************************************

50:   Spend $50 or more (hint: if you take advantage of the Basically the Best special, you'll automatically qualify!) on my website on....
27:  the 27th of August (this Saturday, my birthday)

and you can choose one of these for FREE:

8: A Bunch of Love stamp set (C1647) on page 8 of Expressions II (which, by the way expires on August 31, so get whatever you want from this publication by August 31)


 OR
66: All 3 of the stamps on page 66 of the new Annual Inspirations Catalog (Little Leaves-M1150, Dandy-M1151, and Wreath-A1193).




All you need to do is place your order on my website on Saturday, August 27, then email me no later than Sunday, August 28 (pedermom@aol.com) and let me know if you want the free option 8 or free option 66.  Your 50th Birthday FREEBIE will come separately from your order.

Happy shopping!

 

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday special lady!

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday special lady!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails