pin it button

Monday, August 1, 2016

August Close To My Heart Specials, a New Catalog, and a Crazy Cat Card


Card I created with the August Stamp of the Month (Purr-fect Halloween)


Whew! I think I am hyperventilating with excitement before I even start writing this post. There are SOOOOOOOOOO many exciting things debuting today with Close To My Heart that I'm not sure my heart can take it.  I suggest you sit down to read this, and maybe even put your feet up.  It might be the best way to keep YOUR heart from racing too much!

Maybe the best way to keep this post organized is to list a what I'll be sharing:
1.  NEW CATALOG AND PRODUCTS!!!! (yep, I'm screaming!)
2.  Basically the Best Special (GET FREE NEW PAPER)
3.  August Stamp of the Month

--------------------
1.  NEW CATALOG AND PRODUCTS:   The 2016-17 Annual Inspirations Idea Book is HERE!  It's GORGEOUS!  There are a few things you'll want to know....


*This book debuts TODAY (August 1) and goes through July 31 of next year. It is full of stuff you'll use ALL year long, including TONS of new papers, stamps, embellishments, albums, supplies and MORE! We will also have 3 seasonal supplements that will complement this one that come out in September, January and May.  They will be filled with all of the themed seasonal paper kits and matching embellishments and stamp sets that you need for each season of the year. You can view it page by delicious page here.

*Want one of these publications sent to you? There are a two ways you can get one:  a.  Order $50 or more on my website during August and I'll mail one to you FREE! b. Order one of your own on my website for $6.

*Some items to make note of are:
          -fun new memory protector sizes and shapes on page 12
          -brand new Fundamentals papers & matching ribbons & complements on pgs. 15-31.
          -new Picture My Life photo overlays on page 33
          -tabbed journaling cards on page 34
          -new and old favorite stamp sets on pages 37-73
          -GORGEOUS new Flower Market Cricut Cartridge and Collection on page 75
          -new embossing folders and thin cuts on pages 78-79
          -black and white striped Everyday Life Album that fits our planner pages (yep, we have more coming soon for 2017) perfectly and is also a fun mini album on page 82!
          -brand new color of the year (Seafoam) on page 95
          -7 brand new colors in the Enchantment color palette (inks and papers) on page 97
          -new tools, embellishments and supplies on pages 100-110

*There are a couple of items that are not quite ready to be ordered yet. They are the our new albums (page 10-11), new style of stamp pads (on pages 95-99) and our new Workshop Space Wonder line (pages 88-89).  Everything else is fair game NOW! And, don't worry. I will FOR SURE let you know as soon as all of these little gems are in stock and ready to order.

2.  Basically the Best August Special: During the month of August, when you order one each of our Whimsy, Adventure, and Enchantment Fundamental papers, you can choose to get either the Rustic Home or Uptown Fundamentals for FREE! Both of these Basics packs feature foil designs and specialty materials for making your artwork unique. Yep, this deal is basically the best!



3. August Stamp of the Month (Purr-fect Halloween):  The card at the very top of this post is one I created with this fun stamp set. I'll also be sharing another piece of art I've created each week this month here on my blog. Be sure to keep stoppin' by! I've included a list of supplies I used for this card, complete with photos and links for your convenience, at the end of this post.

You might want to note that I used 2 of our new Fundamentals paper packets (see #2 above for the special this month to get one of these paper packets FREE):  Rustic Home and Adventure.  These fun colors and patterns are so versatile that they can be used with almost anything!



This set is yours for $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax).  Order $100 (so easy to do in this brand new catalog!), get 2...and so on! When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.
August Stamp of the Month (Purr-fect Halloween)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails