pin it button

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Love Card with Fundamentals Paper and More


This quick, easy 5" x 7" card is a great way to say, "I love you" to someone special.  I have mixed the Uptown Basics Fundamental Paper Pack and the Rustic Home Fundamental Paper Pack  with a few cardstocks from our Enchantment collection (Poppy and Peacock, sanded lightly). In addition, I've added some of the All Together Complements and used the new Simple Chevron Embossing Folder, the Love Thin Cuts and the Heart Thin Cuts.  All together it made a great card {in my humble opinion....;) }. There are just so many awesome products in the new 2016-17 Catalog that debuted on August 1 that I find it difficult not to use them all at once. You can shop for these and so many products on my website.



I've included a list of all the products I used on this card, as well as photos and links for your convenience, at the end of this post.

Don't forget that August is the Basically the Best special, where if you buy one each of the new Whimsy, Adventure and Enchantment Fundamental Paper Packs, you get your choice of the Rustic Home or Uptown Fundamental Paper Packs for free. You can do that in one easy little click right here.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails