pin it button

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Thank You Cards with Sea Glass and Basic Fundamentals




I know we've been talking a lot about the Fundamentals papers this month because of the Basically the Best Fundamentals special (I'll remind you how that works again in just a minute), but have I really taken the time to introduce you to our Color of the Year, Seaglass?  If I haven't, I have been remiss because it is GORGEOUS (swoon!). I will be sharing several thank you cards  today that mix papers from the Basic Fundamentals (some from Rustic Home, some from Uptown, and even some from Memo).  Don't worry, I'll include a list of the products used, complete with photos and links for your convenience, at the very end of this post.

The 6" x 6" thank you card you see at the top of the post, just incorporates little touches of Sea Glass.  It also uses papers from the Rustic Home Basic Fundamentals and the Uptown Basic Fundamentals.  I embossed the sentiment in white on Black Cardstock.

Before I share a bit more artwork, let me just show you the beautiful Sea Glass products:

The next 3 cards are 3" x 3" little babies. This size of card is so great to put on a plate of cookies, or tie to a cupcake box (with a cupcake inside, of course!), or tie to a candy bar (can you tell I'm hungry?) to say thanks to someone special. Plus, you can get 8 of these cards out of one piece of 12" x 12" cardstock.  Cut your 12" x 12" paper in half at 6". Then take each of those two 6" x 12" pieces and cut them into four 3" x 6" pieces and fold in half.  Again, I just added a bit of Sea Glass to Basic Fundamentals and a bit of Black Cardstock.  All the sentiments are embossed in white.




Don't you just love those Basic Fundamentals? Well, you can get either the Rustic Home or Uptown packages for FREE this month with the Basically the Best special.

You can take advantage of this special in one easy click here.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails