pin it button

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Christmas Advent Calendar Box Workshop Information



Yesterday, I posted this little advent calendar box with a promise that I would be adding detailed information soon on how you can make yours. Well, here it is...as promised.

You can participate in making one of these boxes in one of 3 ways:
  1. Come to the workshop on Thursday, October 20, 2011 (you can choose between a morning workshop: 10 am - 1 pm, or an evening workshop: 7-10 pm) in American Fork, UT
  2. Host your own workshop at your home with your friends. I will come anywhere between Ogden and Santaquin, UT. I just require that you have at least 10 boxes purchased (that means if one person purchases 5, one person 3, and one person 2, you can host a workshop. It doesn't have to be 10 different people).
  3. Participate long distance: just add $10 to the price. This will include me stamping your stamped items and the shipping.
Shopping List (to partcipate, you must purchase the Basic Kit. Anything after that is optional):

Basic Kit:
Total $27.50. For each additional box (up to 4 total boxes), just add $14.50. At box #5, start at $27.50 again.
Better Kit = Basic Kit + the following products
Total: $60.50

Best Kit = Basic Kit + Better Kit + the following products:
Total: $72.00

If you would like to come to the workshop, host a workshop of your own, or order a kit long-distance, just email me (pedermom@aol.com) or give me a call (801.360.9896). You can also purchase most of these wonderful Close To My Heart items on my website, 24/7.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your advent calendar turned out really cute! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails