pin it button

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Scrapbooking Clearance Sale...While Supplies Last



Lots of new items have been added to the "While Supplies Last" section of the "Shop Online" portion of my website.

One of the items on the list is this package of Kraft Color Ready Borders. I was so sad to see these being retired. I use them ALL. THE. TIME. I'm stocking up and hope you will too. These little guys are a must-have. In fact, I used one on this card made with the September Stamp of the Month.

Check 'em out! Some items are as low as $1. There are lots that are too good to miss.

2 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Who doesn't love a great sale??? Love those borders and you've shown how BEAUTIFUL they are on your gorgeous card!!!

cnelson said...

What a GORGEOUS card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails