pin it button

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September Stamp of the Month 5" x 5" Wedding Card




I made this wedding card using the September Stamp of the Month and the Sonoma Level 2 Paper Pack. I also used the AMAZING Close To My Heart/Cricut Cartridge for the flowers and doily.

Click here to find out how to get this wonderful stamp set for only $5! By the way, the actual size of the carrier sheet is 6" x 6". This stamp set was also crafted so that several of the images also work with the CTMH/Cricut Cartridge. See the tag and bookplate designs? You'll notice there is a line around each of those on the carrier sheet as well as a measurement. How cool is that? The line means there is an image on the CTMH/Cricut Cartridge to coordinate, and the measurement tells you what size to cut it. Neat-o!

You can also click here to enter my website and shop for so many wonderful Close To My Heart products 24/7!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my! This is just beautiful!!

Stampin n da Hood said...

GORgeous!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous, can't wait to get my cartridge!

cnelson said...

WOWZERS is this ever GORGEOUS!!!

kimber said...

Karen, can you tell me how you made the flowers? This is sooo gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails