pin it button

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Christmas Advent Calendar Box (and a little FOOTBALL too!)




What do you think about this little box full of advent calendar goodness (click on the photo to see it larger and in more detail)? It is an altered chipboard box, full of 24 chipboard cards with an activity for every day in December leading up to Christmas. FUN!

This is a workshop I am offering in October. I will be posting information about how you can participate in this workshop by attending it (in American Fork, UT on Oct. 20), by hosting your own at your home, or by doing it long-distance in a couple of days. In the meantime I thought I'd post a little picture to wet your whistle. Enjoy!

Of course, I had to be sure and add a couple of football photos. It rained during Dawson's game on Friday night so I didn't dare take my camera out, but he had a circus-stopping-one-handed catch in triple coverage for a touchdown. Here's a photo from a couple of week's previous of him (#46) going in to try to block a field goal from the paper (thanks to the Daily Herald!). I'm hoping the team photographer got a shot of the touchdown catch this week.

Saturday, at Easton's game, the weather was much nicer and I DID have the camera out. Here are a couple of photos of one of his (#88) 4 catches. He led the Southern Utah University team in receiving yards with 76 in their 45-22 win over University of Texas, San Antonio.
Love me some football and some Christmas crafty stuff. This was a fun post for me. I hope it was for you, too!

7 comments:

Brenda said...

That box is so cute! I have got to order one and make it into something. I always love your football pictures - you get such great ones!

cnelson said...

Lovin' the fun Christmas advent box! Fab idea! The football pics are so wonderful...boy do I miss those days!

Leslie said...

Karen, What a great idea for the memory game box. I love it. I have it on my list for the next order. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing.

Christine Adams said...

I love the Christmas Box Karen! Such an adorable project! And you are an amazing photographer! Thanks for sharing your talents and your heart!

Nicole Norris said...

Very cute advent calendar. What a fun project.

Laurel said...

Love, love, love this project I may steal the idea!

Anonymous said...

I like Black Friday LEGO in this blog. Great thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails