pin it button

Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's Almost Tomorrow



As you know lots of exciting things are happening tomorrow with Close To My Heart (see my post entitled "Only 4 More Days" from the 28th from yesterday). Among them is the fact that the new Idea Book will be live tomorrow, right here on my blog. The little green book with the hiker you see on the left side of my blog will become a link tomorrow morning so that you can view this beautiful catalog full of amazing new products right on your computer, page by page.

Just in case you are as excited as I am about it and can hardly wait until tomorrow to see the new products, I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek at some artwork I made this week with one of the new kits (and probably my favorite one), Moon Doggie. When I saw this kit the first word that popped into my head was, "Hollister." You can click on either photo to see a larger image. Hint: Those of you attending my July Play Group classes just might go home with the two pages above as part of your six pages! OK, so that was not a very subtle hint. My layout and cards were inspired by some of the artwork in the new Idea Book.

Enjoy the artwork and tune in tomorrow morning for the virtual Summer 2009 Idea Book! I can't wait to share it with you.

1 comment:

Francis Family said...

Love your pages! This is my favorite kit too!! I cannot wait to order it to make my cruise book. So excited!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails