pin it button

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Life's a Jungle


Do you ever finish a day in your life and think "Life is a Jungle!"? Today was one of those days. It was a fun jungle, though! It started out with errands and housework, then a ball game (Yay, Dawson!), run home to get ready (move furniture, set up tables and chairs, sort handouts, etc.) for my team meeting with my Close To My Heart downline, team meeting from 3-5 (lots of fun! Love ya, girls!), then take down tables, move furniture back, and think about getting a few things ready for Sunday dinner tomorrow (having company). I am just now sitting down to check email and relax and unwind a bit by catching up on some of my favorite blogs before heading down and doing about 3 loads of laundry. Whew! Life is a Jungle...crazy but full of fun and adventure! I thought these cards might be appropriate to share today. I made them a while ago but almost all of the things you see on them are still available from Close To My Heart.

Life's a Jungle cards - Close To My Heart products used (Click here to shop online):
Life's a Jungle Stamp set (14 stamps, D1285, $22.95), Chocolate Stamp Pad (Z2111, $5.25), Expedition Level 2 Paper Packet (X7082B, $12.95 for 10 cardstock sheets and 12 Background and Texture Paper duos), Chocolate Cardstock (X5643, $9.50 for 24 sheets), Earth Colored Pencils (Z920, $5.75 for 12 pencils), Round Sponge (Z697, $1.25), Autumn Terracotta Accents (retired), Autumn Terracotta Ribbon Rounds (retired).

1 comment:

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

thanks Karen for sharing all your awesomeness with us! I love coming on to you blog to see whats new! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails