pin it button

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's Idol Night!


Most of you already know, and if you didn't already are learning quickly that I love American Idol. And I love Adam Lambert's music. The kid rocks it! I can hardly wait to see what he does tonight. Actually I'm kind of curious to see what everyone does tonight. Disco night? You've got to be kidding me! It will be very interesting to see what everyone chooses to sing. I hope Lil Rounds sings a good Donna Summer song. That girl is not showing off her voice enough. She is not one of my favorites, but I do think she is VERY talented and is not choosing songs to show off what that voice can do. What do you guys think? Who will sing what tonight? I can't even begin to guess.

2 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Well, Adam definitely didn't disappoint last night. His is amazing. I thought Lil once again did disappoint and I think she should definitely go home tonight. I hope Matt Giraud is safe! I also LOVED Danny and Kris last night!

Unknown said...

I'm with you, Kori! My 3 fave's last night were Adam, Kris and Danny. Adam definitely the #1. Tonight will be interesting! I think that Lil and Anoop will go.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails