pin it button

Monday, May 11, 2009

One More Color Me Monday from Last Week



This week's Color Me Monday is gorgeous (go here to see. Check out the May 11 post). But I still had one more card up my sleeve using last week's color combo (heavenly blue, garden green, sorbet, desert sand, white daisy). I had to share it (see photo. Click on it to see it larger) before I started creating a few new things with this week's colors (Close To My Heart colors: Juniper, Vanilla Cream, Desert Sand, Bamboo).

I should add that this card was made using the new Wishes book that was released on May 1 (#9033, $29.95). This wonderful book has over 109 new card patterns and also includes 3 complete card workshops. They are designed to help you make bulk cards faster, simpler, easier. There are also some unique and trendy round card patterns in the book. This book is a must have! I used the "Top Band" pattern to make the card you see here.

If you head to my website and order this book there, I am mailing a 3 card set, handstamped by me using Wishes patterns, to anyone who orders from my website between May 1 and May 31. So you would get an extra bonus!

2 comments:

Jaime Benavides said...

Your artwork is breathtaking. I'm going to enjoy frequenting your blog to see what you create next...Thanks for stopping by mine, for your kind words and becoming a FOLLOWER. It is greatly appreciated;)

Brenda said...

Okay, this is gorgeous, Karen! I love the way you used the rub-on. So creative!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails