pin it button

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Purple + Daci = Delicious

My daughter took some pics of Daci the other day in her purple polka dots, with her purple flower, on her purple blankie. Combine all of that soft purple with the mostest cutestest and deliciousest (I had to add a few extra 'ests' to those words to get my point across. lol) grandaughter in the whole wide world and what do you get? A baby so cute you can hardly stand how much she pulls at your heart strings!

Love you my little, Daci!
Grandma

P.S. There is a layout coming in the near future with the purple pics! Have a wonderful Saturday. I'm off to basketball tournaments for the day.

5 comments:

Jaime Benavides said...

Your granddaughter is beautiful...She looks around the same age as my baby girl, Mia - 5 months. Can't wait to see your artwork! ;)

Amy said...

Seriousy Karen, could she be any cuter?? What a doll! You are seriously the cutest little grandma EVER!!!

Christina said...

She really is adorable and all that purple is yummy-licious! :)

Rick and Kori said...

She really is the most beautiful baby in the whole dang world! But I'm the mommy so of course I think that :)

Brenda said...

I've only met Kori once, but boy does she look like Kori! She is a very pretty little girl - and you are just the grandma I knew you would be!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails